The Making of "OH YEAH" GD & TOP version!

12:55:00 AM

I'm relaxing my mind before starting to do my 3D assignment once again and get pissed because it didn't work as the tutorial look like and end up with what the hell! am i doing. lol. Ok, lets watch it lah, and have fun laughing and dying because of GDTOP cuteness.







But then if you wanna watch the subbed one, go here! .You might get a lifetime chance to kiss GD. awww~ 
and here! if u wanna die of TOP coolness and his funny act. "Don't i look like a guy who's flirting"-TOP 
Haha, i don't mind it if you flirting with me oppa. oppsss.. hehe 
Thanks to them, i recover from my dizziness and stress, but yeah, i'll be stressed again after this forsho'.
I should stop now, i've been wasting a lot of time without doing any work. Oppa, see you again in my dream :)
now, i wanna have GD oppa too, can ah? *greed*

잘자,오빠. 사랑해 

You Might Also Like

0 mochachino

Instagram