Not again!

6:20:00 PM

I currently changing my blogskins again! please take note again! lol. Since i'm a terribly picky person, i've change more than 5 blogskins complete with editing. But none of them meet my desire.

Today, i reeeallly feel tired, since i always sleep late at night, working on my minor disciplines, going in and out of uitm, staying at the studio till midnight in order to get my work been proceed by the lecturer. Major students is on review trip to Kedah, which means my housemate too, so i tend to be alone. To be honest, i didn't work on my minor projects today, instead i did this for hours now. so shifty, since my lecturer gave us a dayoff  from going to the studio but it doesn't mean i can ignore my work aite? And i'm not having a meal yet, so i'm hungry that i could eat you people XD
Till then, bye.

mood: flu
song of the day: Ukiss - What

You Might Also Like

0 mochachino

Instagram