MY LOVELY MA

11:23:00 AM


My mom gives us a visit and gonna stay here for a few days (yay). Actually it's really hard to coax her to stay longer or to come here more often, she will always give excuses that she's busy. We only go back during festive season or during long holiday. So the only way to reduce the longing feeling between us is through a phone call.

Since our hometown is in Jerteh (near to Terenggganu-Kelantan border) i always get confused and sometimes, i can't even decide which one is our hometown, cause i was born in Kelantan but my parents live in the state of Terengganu and all of my relative are in Kelantan. When people asking me where are you from, or where my hometown is, i always give Kelantan as my answer and when they ask where my parent house is, i was stutter. (lol at myself) Because when i say Terengganu they will ask "oh, Terengganu kat mana? Kuala Terengganu? Marang?" and if i said Kelantan, they will definitely ask, "Kelantan kat Kota Bharu ke?" seriously i cannot give an exact answer. haha pls forgive meh!

Anyways, i am so happy that my mom is here! gonna have a date with her this weekend. Oh and i'm killing my time at the office by watching cooking video, scrolling my facebook news feed and visiting few blogs..everyday. hummm

Can't wait for the weekend. Gonna cook something delicious for my mom too. Saranghae eomma.


xoxo

You Might Also Like

0 mochachino

Instagram