#untitled 5

3:56:00 AM



It's been almost three months since i wrote on here... i missed babbling unnecessary thing here keke. Good things and bad things come and go and i've been way too lazy to write it here. I currently searching for missing things in myself and try to replace every of 'em, or change everything into something better, hopefully.

This month, November, is the month of Choi Seunghyun or T.O.P, yes, Happy Birthday oppa ily!!

via tumblr

Haha! this one is his birthday ceremony dance during alive tour here in Malaysia. I love you Choom TOP <3  I wish for BIGBANG to come here again, I know you guys are having a great concert even though it's always raining here, hope all of you enjoy your 1st time here, please come again :')
Not to forget, my friend birthday, Faralina, a day before TOP birthday, lucky you babe to be in same birth month with him. I'm jealous keke. Have a long live both of you and be healthy! lysm.   

Well, see ya ! bye ! <3


You Might Also Like

0 mochachino

Instagram