A LITTLE LATE

11:31:00 AM


SATURDAY, JAN 12, PAGE 12 of 365


     

2013, another year to keep moving forward. If you're still breathing and still seeing this beautiful world that's mean the world didn't come to an end yet as claimed. Your life journey is still far ahead. I'm looking forward to what 2013 will give me or will 2013 be my year heh! oh! please say hello to my kids, they're growing up so fast 



Any new year's resolutions? 
hmm..I have this new year resolution for years already, which is to lose some kilos of weight. But 2012 give me so much pressure that turn my dietary plan upside down, as always for sure. My weight kept rising day by day as expected, but past few months i've lost 4 kilos but then i've gained another kilo by now haha. This resolution is a must every year and for the coming years too. Haven't list down any other resolutions yet, maybe later. For now i hoped for success and happier year than the last one.

2012 are wisely spent, faults, bad habits, laziness, stress, tears, anger, laughter, well it's not really a bad year after all :') 



CHEERS FOR THE NEW YEAR, NEW JOURNEY
*a late new year greeting from me, as always*


You Might Also Like

0 mochachino

Instagram